of the website http://www.riellogroup.com
This website collects some Personal Information of users. Below you will find some brief and simple information about the processing of Personal Information acquired through this website.
In any case, we invite you to read the complete Privacy Notice, available at the following link: http://www.riellogroup.com/en/privacy-policy/extended.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Through the website Riello will be able to acquire some Personal Information of users such as:
- customer code, name, surname, the company for whom the users work, , email address and , log-in details (such as username and password) and any other information that users may deem useful to provide to use the services of the Website;
- navigation data like IP addresses, URI-Uniform Resource Identifier – addresses of the requested resources, time of request, method used to submit the request, numeric code to identify server’s reply status and other similar parameters related to users’ operating system and environment, etc.
Personal Information is collected mainly for the following purposes:
a) Service Provision
Users Personal Information are used to provide the services and functionalities of the website, including information on the products that users have purchased, allow users to access to the website services through their registration to reserved area, reply to information requests sent by users.
Subject to the user’s consent, send by Riello and/or companies of the Riello Group of marketing communications such as, by way of example, customer satisfaction surveys, newsletters, advertisement of new products, promotions.
STORAGE AND DURATION OF TREATMENT
Riello will store users’ Personal Information on internal secure server, owned by Riello. The processing of Personal Information therefore takes place at Riello’s registered offices.
Because Riello, and its parent company, United Technologies Corporation (“UTC”), are global companies with locations in many different countries, users Persona Information may be transfered from one legal entity to another or from one country to another within the Riello and UTC group of companies in order to accomplish the purposes listed above.
The Personal Information provided to Riello is only kept for as long as it is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected taking into account Riello’s need to comply with contractual obligations, resolve customer service issues, comply with legal requirements and provide new or improved services to users.
This means that, after users stopped using the Website, Riello may retain users’ Personal Information for a reasonable period strictly necessary to comply with rule on civil legislation and on tax and fiscal matters. After this period, the Personal Information will be deleted from all systems of Riello. Regarding marketing the user’s Personal Information will be kept for 18 months only.
Riello will not sell or otherwise transfer or share users’ Personal Information outside of the companies identified below:
- Riello’s affiliated companies, such as companies in UTC’s group of companies, and/or companies in which Riello has control, through either direct or indirect ownership for the purposes set out above;
- service providers, dealers, distributors, agents or contractors that Riello has retained to perform services on its behalf. Riello will only share users’ Personal Information with third parties whom Riello has contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on Riello’s behalf or to comply with legal requirements;
- external consultants, authorities, courts or other government regulators.
Transfers outside the EU: Personal Information may be transferred outside the European Union in compliance with current legislation, in particular by using standard contractual clauses (also known as model clauses).
- receive the confirmation that their Personal Information are processed and to request the access to such data;
- request the update, the amendment and/or correction (also in part) of the Personal Information;
- request the erasure of Personal Information (also only in part), the transformation into anonymous form, the interruption of any data process carried out in breach of the law;
- revoke the consent, also for only one of the purposes indicated in this Privacy Notice;
- object to the processing of certain Personal Information;
- seek data portability under certain circumstances.
To contact Riello about a request to exercise one or more of the above listed rights, please use the contact methods indicated below:
- Riello S.p.A. - Legnago (VR), Via Ing. Pilade Riello n. 7;
- by e-mail at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information is collected directly from the interested party.
In some cases, however, the personal data of users could be collected by Riello through, for example, collaborators and / or agents and representatives on the occasion of offers, order confirmations, transmission and reception of data in general and / or during a contact with any mode.
The complete information and other information on the processing of Personal Information are available at the following link: http://www.riellogroup.com/en/privacy-policy/extended.
Never and for any reason do Riello sells or rent Users' Personal Information. The only uses of Personal Information are those highlighted in the complete Privacy Notice. Users are the sole owners of their Personal Information and may request their modification or cancellation at any time.
Our websites are intended for visitors aged under 18 or who are adults in their jurisdiction of residence. If you do not comply with the personal data requirements specified above, do not enter your personal data in this or other Riello websites.
The latest update is from 23-05-2018
However, the Privacy Notice may be subject to updates. We invite users to regularly review this Privacy Statement. Substantial changes will be indicated at the beginning of the Privacy Notice and, where necessary, you will be asked to give new consent.