INFORMATION ABOUT TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA (Art.13 Italian Decree 196/2003)
In compliance with provisions in Article 13 of Italian Decree n. 196 issued on 30 June 2003 concerning the protection of personal data (hereafter Code), Riello S.p.A. with legal headquarters in Legnago (VR) Italy, 37045 via Ing. Pilade Riello, 7 (hereafter Riellogroup) as Controller of the treatment of data informs you that the personal data and information you provided will be treated conforming with regulations in force from the above-mentioned Code.
Privacy is a value that Riellogroup recognizes and respects. Riellogroup is aware of the importance of protecting the privacy of its users and, to that end, is committed to abiding to the obligations assumed towards them assuring the treatment of data entrusted is carried out with legitimacy and correctness, fully respecting the rights of those concerned and in particular their confidentiality.
The contribution of data is mandatory to access the services provided by this site. If consent to the treatment of data is not given it will therefore not be possible to access services on the above-mentioned site. All treatment carried out will be processed with tools, both paper and electronic, in coherence with the regulations in force concerning security, for the following purposes:
* elaboration of market and statistical studies and research;
* sending advertising material and information;
* sending commercial information, as well as promotional initiatives about products and/or services.
In particular, Riello Group assures that it will adopt suitable and preventive precautions aimed at protecting and the confidentiality and integrity of data, allowing the access to third party companies it reserves to nominate and to subjects explicitly authorized and always subject to strict control, so as to avoid any illicit or illegitimate use by any other third parties.
Furthermore, as concerns the treatment of personal data, the user can exercise rights indicated in Article 7 of Italian Decree n. 196/03. In particular the user has the right to ask:
1) the confirmation that the personal data concerning him/her exists, even if not yet recorded, and the communication in comprehensible manner of this data and its origin;
2) the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blockade of data processed in violation of the law;
3) the up-dating, the correction or the integration of the data;
4) the certification that the operations stated in points 2) and 3) have been made known to the parties to whom the data has been communicated or issued, unless this fulfillment is impossible or involves blatantly excessive work as regards the right protected.
5) completely or in part, if there are legitimate reasons concerning the processing of his/her data, despite being pertinent to the purpose for which it was obtained;
6) completely or in part to the use of his/her data for advertising and promotional reasons.
All requests and/or objections in compliance with the rights foreseen by Article 7 of the Code are to be addressed to Riello Group at the following address: Riello S.p.A. via Ing. Pilade Riello 7 37045 Legnago (VR) Italy.
Having stated this, the interested party declares explicitly to give his/her consensus and therefore authorize the treatment and use of his/her personal data by Riellogroup.